103 N Taylor Ave, Pierre, SD 57501
Members of the Resurrection Lutheran are assigned to a Shepherd Team, which allows for all church members to have the opportunity to serve the congregation during worship. Each Shepherd Team is assigned a few months each year to help perform the tasks required during all worship services held during their assigned months.
Tasks that members are asked to carry out during each service include:
- Ushers – Greet worshipers and hand out worship bulletins, collect the offerings
- Readers – Read the scripture lessons, psalm, and lead the prayers of the church.
- Communion Servers – Help Pastor distribute communion to the congregation.
- Fellowship – Provide and serve food when fellowship is held after the service.
Please note that due to COVID-19, some duties may be adjusted. Fellowship is also not currently being held.
Please use the form below to sign up for a task!
Welcome to worship as we gather to praise God, to hear God’s Word, to pray as Christ taught, and to be fed by Christ’s body and blood.
- 9:30 a.m. Sunday Worship with Holy Communion
- 10:30 a.m. Fellowship (coffee, goodies, visiting)
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Sunday School (September – May).
Resurrection Lutheran Church of Pierre
103 N Taylor Ave
Pierre, SD 57501